Aromamist Ultrasonic Diffusers
The ultrasonic method of vaporizing pure essential oils or blends ensures that they retain their therapeutic properties and qualities. The fine mist produced by the Aromamatic diffuser disperses tiny molecules of pure essential oils or blends into the atmosphere, creating an ambiance to be enjoyed by all. This versatile unit is a great addition to any home or work place.
Woodgrain Style Mist Diffuser
- Ideal for Pure Essential Oils and Blends
- Tank Capacity 300mls
- Automatic shut off, at low water level
- Disperses only a cool mist vapour
- Timer Mist function – 60mins, 120mins, 180min
- Continuous Mist function approx 10 hours
- Independent Light or Mist operation
- Multi LED or Single LED Lighting Mode
- Offers Humidifier characteristics
- Easy to Clean & Maintain
- Eco-Friendly & BPA Free
- One Year Guarantee on all electrical components
- Instruction Booklet included
Aromatherapy – Aromamist Ultrasonic Diffuser
The ultrasonic method of vaporizing pure essential oils or blends ensures that they retain their therapeutic properties and qualities. The fine mist produced by the Aromamatic diffuser disperses tiny molecules of pure essential oils or blends into the atmosphere, creating an ambience to be enjoyed by all. This versatile unit is a great addition to any home or work place.
How to use
- Connect the adaptor cord into the base of the Diffuser
- Remove the top cover of Diffuser
- Add up to 300ml of cold tap water to the water tank
- Then add a few drops of pure essential oil/blend to the water
- Replace the top cover
- Plug the cord into the power supply and switch On
- Press the “Mist” button to select time setting
- Press the “Light” button to turn on and create a delightful ambience
- For further information, please refer to the User Manual
Use only pure Essential Oil or Essential Oil Blends as essential oils diluted with Base/Carrier Oils will not vaporizer, e.g., 3% Rose in Jojoba oil.
Caring for your VaporizerThe diffuser MUST be cleaned at regular intervals to remove impurities and residue to ensure the correct operation of the unit.
- Turn off the power point and unplug the cord from the base of the Diffuser.
- Add one small tablespoon of Citric Acid to 100ml lukewarm water into the water tank and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes. (Citric Acid is available in leading supermarkets)
- Empty the lukewarm water solution from the Drain Side of the tank.
- Add 60ml of lukewarm water and lightly rinse, taking care not to splash the water.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Set aside and allow the unit to dry before re-using.
- To clean the top cover of the diffuser, rinse it with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
Note: Avoid using any cleansing agents with either the top or base unit. NEVER immerse base unit in water.
- Dimensions: 16cm W x 17 cm H
- Unit Weight: 400gm + Plus Adaptor
- Power Input: 100/240V AC – 50/60Hz
- Power Output: 24V AC 2.4 MHz 13 Watts
- Tank Capacity: 300mls
Plugs & Voltage
- 2 pin – 240 volts – Australian Plug
- 3 pin – 220 / 240 volts – British Plug
- 2 pin – 110 volt Plug