Aromamatic Deluxe 2inOne Vaporiser
Safety and peace of mind are the dominant features of the Aromamatic 2inOne electric vaporiser, by eliminating the potentially dangerous naked flame and oily hot water the Aromamatic 2inOne provides a Safe, Clean and more Efficient way to enjoy the wonderful world of aromatics.
Aromamatic 2inOne Electric Vaporiser
- Ideal for both Essential Oils & Soy Wax Melts
- Operation is safe, simple and convenient
- Self-regulating low temperature produces subtle, effective vaporization
- No ongoing cost of tea lights or light bulbs
- Cost less than 8 cents a day when operated continuously
- Vaporiser temperature does not vary when left on 24/7
- Safe to handle when in use
- Eliminates the volatile naked flame
- Avoids the use of oily hot water
- Only the recessed area of the vaporiser emits heat
- Water is not required to assist vaporization
- Remains cool to the touch and will not overheat
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One Year Guarantee on all electrical components
- Ideal for any location or environment
- Detailed User Manual included
No Naked Flame • No On Going CostDesigned to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of pure essential oils, the Aromamatic vaporiser operates at a constant minimal temperature, allowing gentle vaporization and eliminating the need to add water. The flick of the power switch replaces the need for a candle, eliminating a potentially dangerous flame, oily hot water and messy candle wax. This allows the vaporiser to operate safely when unattended for prolonged periods.
As the vaporiser bowl is the only part to emit heat, the body remains cool to touch and is safe to handle even when electrical power is turned on. The Aromatherapy Electric Oil Vaporiser, vaporizes essential oils and blends much more subtly than candle burners without affecting their aromatic properties. The Aromamatic Electric Oil Vaporiser is a decorative ceramic piece and is an ideal addition to any home, workplace, hospital or nursing home.
How to useSimply plug into a standard electric outlet and allow 15 minutes to reach full operating temperature.
- Then simply add your favourite Essential Oils / Blends or Soy Wax Melt to the bowl, as recommended.
- Take care not to overfill the vaporiser as spilt oils or wax may damage some surfaces.
- The Vaporiser does not require water to operate.
Essential oil & blends directions
- Add 8-10 drops of your favourite essential oil or blend to the bowl & enjoy the aroma.
- Use only pure essential oils or essential oil blends. Products (essential oils) diluted with base/carrier oils will not vaporize.
- Take care not to overfill the vaporiser.
- Use only recommended quantities.
- Spilled oils may damage some surfaces.
- Vaporization time equates with candle burners that require both water and naked flame to operate.
Soy wax melt directions
- Remove all labels or packaging from the wax melts before use
- Add your favourite soy wax melt or tart to the bowl & enjoy the aroma
- Dissolving time of wax melts will vary from product to product
- To remove used soy wax melts, let the melt cool & harden then gently dislodge it from the Vaporiser and replace with a new melt
DO NOT ADD WATER TO THE BOWL
Caring for your VaporiserEssential Oils
After your essential oil has vaporized from the bowl, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Alternatively, add 2-3 drops of essential oil or vaporiser cleanser to the warm bowl to loosen any residue that may remain.
Soy Wax Melts
To clean, remove used soy wax melts, ensure the melt has cool and hardened before gently dislodging it from the Warmer.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and replace fresh melt/tart as desired.
- Dimensions H 7cm x W 12cm
- Weight: 0.700 gms
- Rated at less than 5 watts of power
- The self-regulating low temperature of 80o – 85o
- Fully insulated internal wiring system
- The ceramic case has natural insulating characteristics
Plugs & Voltage
- Australian Plug 2 pin – 240 volts
- British Plug 220 / 240 volts
Touch TestTo establish whether the Vaporiser is heating correctly, please do the touch test.
The Touch Test
Turn the vaporiser on and allow it to reach full operating temperature.
This will take around fifteen minutes, then lightly touch the centre bowl with your fingers, if it is warm to the touch and you cannot leave your fingers in the bowl, the Vaporiser is heating and working correctly.
Product – Generaly Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my Vaporizer?
After your essential oil has vaporized from the bowl, wipe clean with a
damp cloth. Alternatively, add 2-3 drops of essential oil or vaporizer
cleanser to the warm bowl to loosen any residue that may remain.
How long will the oil last?
This depends on the essential oil used. A base note oil (e.g.
Sandalwood) will take longer to vaporize than a middle note oil (e.g.
Lavender), which in turn will take longer to vaporize than a top note
oil (e.g. Lemon).
Essential oil blends will vaporize differently, according to the combination of essential oils used in the blend.
How often do I have to add oil to the Vaporizer?
As often as you wish, remembering that the aroma from the essential oil
will linger in the atmosphere for some time after the oil has vaporized.
Do I have to turn the Vaporizer off when the oil has gone?
No – with its low-temperature control, the Aromamatic Vaporizer allows safe and continuous operation.
What happens when the oil has finished vaporizing?
Nothing – No harm will come to the vaporizer when the oil has vaporized away.
To get the best from the vaporizer, please remember to clean it regularly.
Why can't I smell the oil?
Our sense of smell is such that the aroma which is continuously inhaled
through the olfactory system will cease to be recognized after a period
of time. This is called fading.
Why is my Vaporizer getting so hot?
The temperature cannot and will not vary unless the vaporizer has ceased to operate altogether.
Do the Touch Test.
The Touch Test
Turn the vaporizer on and allow it to reach full operating temperature.
This will take around fifteen minutes, then lightly touch the centre bowl with your fingers, if it is warm to the touch and you cannot leave your fingers in the bowl, the Vaporizer is heating and working correctly.
Why is my Vaporizer not hot enough?
Do the Touch Test.
The oil is leaking through the bowl and may be damaging the base plate.
Unless the ceramic bowl is cracked, the oil cannot leak through the base plate.
It is more likely that too much oil has been added, or water has been added with oil causing spillage, affecting the base plate.
What type of Oil are you using?
a. Is it a pure essential oil? Is it a respected brand of essential oil.
b. Is it a blend of oil? If so, what is in the blend?
c. Is the oil diluted in a base oil? e.g. Rose in 3% jojoba oil.
d. Remember to clean the vaporizer regularly.
Are you using water in the Aromamatic Electric Oil Vaporizer?
Have you cleaned the vaporizer recently?